Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Preschool Projects Photo Book

Sometimes I feel like I'm the verge of becoming a hoarder.  I have an overwhelming desire to save EVERYTHING.  So far I've managed to keep the hoarder inside of me under control...but there is one area that I have a little trouble.  Artwork from my children.  How can I throw it out?  Their cute little hands made these masterpieces.  Can I really be expected to part with them?

My son started preschool this past August.  I've saved everything he's made up to this point.  It was getting kind of hard to manage, so I decided to take picture of everything he's made so far.  I'll keep taking pictures of the projects he brings home.  Then at the end of the year I'll make a photo book of all of the projects.

I've given myself permission to keep a handful of the originals too.  Now I just have to decide which ones to keep and which ones to throw away.

I also posted about this in my photography blog.  If you are a snapaholic mama like myself feel free to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment