Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Awww Poop

My day didn't start out that great....it started out really poopy actually.  Literally...my day started with a lot of poop.  Specifially a poopy diaper that my two year old daughter decided to change herself.  Don't get me wrong....I would LOVE it if she could change her own poopy diapers.  Sadly her verion of changing herself is just removing her diaper and showing it to me.  Somehow in the removal process poop ends up everywhere.  It ends up all over her legs, her hands, her clothes, the floor (thank goodness it was the tile floor and not the carpet).  I had to give her a shower to get her cleaned off...which she wasn't too happy about. 

Here's the really bad thing....this isn't the first time she's done this.  I think it's at least the third time =/  Somehow she turns into a stealthy little ninja nad manages to whip off a poopy diaper without anyone seeing until it's too late.  She's done it right in front of me and I wasn't able to stop her before she got the diaper off...she's that fast.

Hopefully this won't be a problem for too much longer.  We are working on potty training, and she'll poop on the potty every once and a while.  I am hoping that eventually she will realize that pooping on the potty is SO much easier for everyone involved.

It's kind of weird to think that poopy mornings will be nothing  but a memory someday (in the near future I hope).  I can't even imagine life without diapers....the last almost four years have involved a lot of poopy siutations.  I will miss a lot of things about the "baby days" with my kiddos...poopy situations?  Not so much ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment